Rachel in Old San Juan, May 2011

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Traditional Fritter Challenge

The fritters cause significant trepidation.  King Pin fritters are clearly a feat of grease, mass and absurdity to be reckoned with, and many other BDCers have failed solely owing to their over-commitment to the fritter. 

I'm not going to attempt 4.2 fritters on my birthday.  This would clearly ruin my last 42 BDC hours, and I am grateful for the wisdom of those who have gone before me hauling their own dead-weight fritters. 

My challenge will be the old-school sort:  Two apple fritters and one jelly donut, shipped to me from King Pin Donuts and consumed in the 4.2 days preceding my birthday.  Sounds like I'm gonna need to pace myself just to accomplish it.  Anyone know if they will ship em to Minnesota??

No comments:

Post a Comment